Procurement Management Solution
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Purchasing, Procurement, Project Management, Business Process Management
Works With:Microsoft Office Project Server 2007, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft SQL Server, Prior Versions
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
CorpInfo’s procurement management solution manages workloads, increases project visibility, and provides ad hoc reporting, real-time tracking, and resource management. The solution is suitable for procuring equipment, parts, professional and technical services, and managing architectural and engineering services in support of capital projects. It supports the entire process from requisition definition to post-award and close out.
CorpInfo procurement management consulting specializes in:
- customized templates
- business process mapping
- technical training and knowledge transfer
- post-implementation support
- end-user adoption
The procurement management solution creates business value through:
- increasing project visibility and monitoring
- automating workflows to enforce standardized business processes and create a consistent procurement and contract portfolio
- collaborative contract management
- workload and resource management that allows tracking and analysis of resources, tasks, priorities
- comprehensive process analysis
- real-time performance reporting
Procurement Management Solution has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.