CorpInfo understands the key considerations in planning and implementing SharePoint and consults with clients to optimize the design for their environment.
CorpInfo develops the structure to support future adjustments and changing business needs and provides comprehensive knowledge management and documentation.
CorpInfo designs SharePoint solutions that are scalable, reliable, and easy to manage, extend and integrate with a clients existing infrastructure. Our services include:
- Information Architecture: identify key information and determine how it will be structured and accessed; design a flexible architecture to accommodate data growth
- Define Workflow Processes: consult with clients to define and refine the workflow process to ensure an effective portal design that efficiently automates complex business processes
- Branding: ensure consistent corporate branding and structure across all portal sites and departments
- Application Integration and Connectivity: integrate existing applications into SharePoint and provide connectivity to back-end systems
- Collaborative Application Development: develop customized applications to address your individualized collaboration and business process requirements
- Infrastructure Planning and Design: determine the infrastructure requirements for your project with a focus on designing an efficient reliable architecture
- Advanced Security: design secure solutions that adequately protect sensitive business information and guard internal systems from compromises
SharePoint 2013 Design Development and Support has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.