Project Leadership Associates (PLA) offers the opportunity for clients to quickly setup their IT Operational Services using the new System Center Service Manager 2012 R2. Service Desks are required to stay on top of incidents and provide exceptional customer service to the organization. The infrastructure staff needs an effective way to track changes in the environment and an organized way to track their activities. IT Management needs a way to free up their
resources from repetitive tasks by providing self-service to their customers.
PLA's Service Manager Jumpstart can accomplish these and other IT Operational tasks by streamlining the
implementation of Service Manager 2012 R2 and providing immediate value to the organization through Incident and Problem Management, Change Management, Service Offerings with Self-Service. This Jumpstart provides a one-on-one arrangement with dedicated attention from a senior level consultant that specializes in System Center Service Manager
and familiar with Service Desk processes.
As part of this jumpstart program, the senior consultant will:
• Conduct a brief Service Manager planning session that will outline areas that can provide the most impact to your environment.
• Develop the design of Service Manager based on the assessment of your environment.
• Implement two Servers with all the roles installed: Management Server, Data Warehouse, and the Self-Service Portal.
• Setup Connectors to populate the Configuration Item data in your environment.*
• Provide up to 3 templates and 3 subscription notifications.
• Provide a Self-Service Manager initiated password reset. Requires Orchestrator 2012 R2.
• Knowledge transfer of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Service Request Management / Activity Management for your environment.
• Define and document processes that can be used for Incident Management, Problem Management, Change
Management, and Service Request Management.
• Learn quickly on how to handle incident and problems and communicate effectively with your customers.
• Free up IT resources to work on strategic initiatives and let Service Manager handle self-service requests from your customers.
• Tie your Microsoft System Center products together for complete start to finish automation of services requests, outages, and desktop management.*
*Combine the System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2, Service Manager 2012 R2, and Configuration Manager 2012
System Center Service Manager 2012 R2 Jumpstart has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.