Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Server Management and Installation, Virtualization Solutions and Services, Business Process Management
Works With:Hyper-V, Session Virtualization - Remote Desktop Session Host, Virtualization Application - APP-V, Virtualization Desktop - MED-V, Virtualization Server -... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Our customers have found that a virtualized IT environment has provided their businesses with numerous advantages:
- Decreased time spent on routine IT administrative tasks
- Backup and data protection
- High availability of applications
- Improved agility to respond to changing business needs
- Business continuity, preparedness, and asset protection
- Reduced hardware costs
- Reduced power, cooling and space costs
- Enhanced company profitability and growth rates
PEI’s virtualization solutions provide the critical resources your organization needs to leverage the cost savings, operational efficiencies, performance and protection that you demand to stay ahead of your competition. A virtualized environment will deliver agile resources both inside and outside your business.
How do I get started?
Virtualization is not an “all or nothing” proposition. Most organizations follow a multi-phased approach that starts with smaller initial investments. Additional solutions can be added depending on your resource demands. There are four steps you should consider if you are interested in becoming a virtualized organization.
1. Talk to PEI. As a trusted advisor, we can help you understand the various benefits of a virtualized IT environment as well as how they fit your organization and the best implementation practices.
2. Conduct a Return on Investment Analysis. PEI has tools that can help you calculate your ROI.
3. Explore the use of free tools. We have several free virtualization tools to help you get started.
4. Start out slow. Begin by virtualizing smaller application workloads such as file, print, and web servers, to become comfortable with virtualization before tackling more critical line-of-business functions and databases.
Virtualization Solutions has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.