Windows 7 - Microsoft Deployment Toolkit jumpstart
Project Leadership Associate is proud to offer the Microsoft Windows 7-MDT Jumpstart Program as an opportunity for clients to learn and accelerate your adoption of the latest Windows Operating System. As part of this program, your IT staff will become familiar with the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and processes used to design, build, test and deploy a WIM based Windows 7 image.
Our program provides a one-on-one arrangement with dedicated attention from a senior level consultant that specializes in desktop image engineering and deployment technologies.
As part of this five-day program, the Senior Consultant will perform the following tasks:
- Conduct a high level assessment of your desktop imaging environment
- Create a detailed Windows 7 image design document
- Install and configure the MDT tool
- Gather and import device drivers for up to three hardware models
- Introduce your staff to customization processes using the Customsettings.ini and Unattend.xml
- Engineer a single Windows 7 that will support up to three different computer models
- Deploy the image with up to five compatible core applications
- Conduct knowledge transfer of engineering process to dedicated resource and document configuration
- Deploy to up to five pilot users
Windows 7 - Microsoft Deployment Toolkit jumpstart has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.