Zero2Ten Dynamics CRM 2011 Online Services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Customer Service, CRM, Sales Pipeline, Lead Management, Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online provides a powerful and easy-to-use customer relationship management (CRM) solution delivered online (via the cloud), to help organizations improve marketing effectiveness, boost sales, and enrich customer service interactions quickly and cost effectively.
Its natural user experience and simple deployment encourage quick and seamless adoption by users. Also, it operates like and integrates with widely familiar Microsoft Office products – including Microsoft Outlook.
Building upon the success of CRM 4.0, Microsoft’s latest cloud-hosted CRM offering delivers new functionality including enhanced Outlook client with intelligent data visualisation reporting.
The competitively priced Online Services solutions are hosted in Microsoft’s world class datacentres, allowing organisations of all sizes to access the technology as a subscription service without the traditional infrastructure investment. This helps to drive business growth while reducing operational Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online provides powerful, integrated solutions which help professional services firms and consultants to do more with less and increase billable time, through:
- Advanced personalization - Office-fluent UI provides a streamlined user experience.
- Contextual document libraries
- Tailored reporting
- Team management
- Real-time dashboards
- Project and process management
Benefits of Zero2Ten Dynamics CRM 2011 Online Services:
Zero2Ten have over 500 Dynamics CRM customers, more than any other partner in the world. We find that at a high level our customers are trying to gain these
Top 10 Business Outcomes with our solutions:
1) Improve Interactions with Prospects, Customers and Suppliers
2) Improve Forecasting Accuracy and Quota Visibility
3) Improve Management Decision Making
4) Increase Lead Handling & Responsiveness
5) Improve Account Management
6) Increase Revenue from Existing Customers
7) Maximize Time Spent Selling
8) Increase Leads and Build Pipeline
9) Improve Customer Service and Responsiveness
10) Improve Overall Operational Efficiency
Zero2Ten Dynamics CRM 2011 Online Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.