Service Type:Managed Services
Business Need:Cloud Computing - General, PC Management, Cloud Migration
Works With:Active Directory Rights Management Services, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 365, Windows Active Directory (AD), Windows Azure
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All, Professional Services
Office 365 includes the following products:
• Microsoft Office Professional Plus
• Microsoft Exchange Online
• Microsoft SharePoint Online
• Microsoft Lync Online
• Office Web Apps
It is secure, user-friendly, convenient and having some incredible features like;
• Anywhere access to email and calendars
• Office Web Apps
• Web conferencing
• File sharing
Business benefits for customers:
• Reduce infrastructure cost
• Enterprise class security and reliability
• Minimal impact on your information workers through gradual migration with zero downtime
Cloud solutions can support you increase flexibility, easier deployment, lower ownership costs, and added global reach. With this you can flexibly migrate to your existing data and take full advantage of cost saving in the cloud.
Scenario 1: At the Office, we all work on Microsoft Outlook to check our emails. We have staff that work remotely and check emails on the browser and their iPhones and BlackBerrys. What can you expect?
•Exchange Online is a combination of Emails, Calendar, and Contacts.
•Computer Solutions East Staff will work with each user to create a Microsoft Outlook file called PST
Scenario 2: At the Office, we are running Microsoft Exchange Server (On Premise). We have multiple offices, but our Exchange Server is in one location.
• Computer Solutions East will most likely pursue a “Cut Over” migration in which we will migrate all data without having to log in to Users’ Desktops.
• Once the Exchange On Premise is synced with Exchange Online, we will schedule a cut-over date to switch Users’ Outlook to Microsoft’s Exchange Online.