Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All, Government
For large enterprise organizations: Is Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) vital to optimizing your business performance? The Avanade Cloud ERP solution helps you reduce risk and minimize costs in a fully managed private cloud computing environment on Microsoft Dynamics AX. Our solution is scalable and flexible to support your changing business needs. We configure and customize Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and earlier versions to support your requirements, and offer ongoing user support, application management, pre-production and production environments, and system maintenance services.
The Avanade Cloud ERP solution addresses the need for a scalable two-tier ERP system that connects your subsidiaries, divisions, branches, plants, and lines of business to your headquarters. Or, we can deliver an out of the box ERP system that connects key areas of your organization from a single cloud-based solution. With either option, you’ll take advantage of the cost saving and dynamic computing capabilities of cloud based services, and support your business to:
- Expand easily into new markets and rapidly scale your global ERP system with minimal IT effort.
- Provide real-time visibility across your operations for financial reporting and faster operational decision making.
- Reduce complexity and simplify compliance with multi-site, multi-language, and multi-currency capabilities.
- Improve your business processes, including inter-company trade, multi-site planning, shared services, and book closing
- Optimize local operations while meeting enterprise-level requirements to consolidate financial and operational data.
- Synchronize financial data between the divisional and parent organizations with pre-built SAP connectors and other major on-premise business systems.
Cloud ERP has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.