Customized Administrator Training for Microsoft Lync and/or OCS
Business Need:Microsoft Product Training
Works With:Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Unify² is a leader in Planning, Architecture and Deployment of Microsoft Unified Communications and Voice. We have leveraged this expertise to offer training courses designed to give you an in-depth and hands-on overview of what it takes to deploy Lync or OCS Voice, leveraging our unique perspectives on enterprise deployments and on the Microsoft UC product line and roadmap.
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Ignite
- Microsoft Unified Communications Voice Ignite 2.0
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Ignite
Unify² more commonly offers custom, on-site Lync and OCS training for enterprises; we customize the training content to your needs, allowing you to get the most advantage from our Microsoft Certified Masters (MCMs) and Microsoft Certified Masters class trainers.
Skills gained by the participants of this training:
- Microsoft Lync Server's Client and Server Features
- Setup and Deployment
- Management and Administration
- Migration and Coexistence
- E911 and Location Services
- High Availability and Resiliency
- Voice Quality Considerations
- Bandwidth Management and Call Admission Control
- Edge Server and Remote Access
- Supporting (Monitoring, Archiving, and Troubleshooting) Lync Server
- Lync Security
- QoE and CDR Analysis
Customized Administrator Training for Microsoft Lync and/or OCS has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.