Dyanmics CRM services for Financial Services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Sales Pipeline, Lead Management, Financial Analytics and Reporting, Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2010
Industry Focus:Financial Services, General - Applicable to All
From Retail Banking and Wealth Management to Insurance and Capital Markets, Microsoft Dynamics CRM can give you a comprehensive view of your customer, so you can:
- Deliver consistent, high-level customer service across all channels.
- Identify high-value clients and help build customer loyalty.
- Take advantage of new revenue opportunities.
- Automate processes to simplify administrative tasks and give you more time with clients.
To achieve the maximum benefits of Microsoft CRM for Financial Services, we can develop your CRM solution to meet your bespoke requirements. Our highly trained and experienced Professional Services team will visit your premises to capture requirements, then scope out the technical specifications. This will enable you to fully utilise your CRM solution, as it will be bespoke to your needs.
Advisor Platform/ Wealth Management
- Expand your opportunities and reduce administration with Microsoft CRM. With greater insight into your clients, you can offer services that are tailored to individual needs and preferences, so you can increase customer satisfaction and create long-lasting relationships.
- Gain insights that help you maximise up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
Institutional Client Platform
Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers a single platform for high touch sales professionals and low touch Internet channels, which is ideal for Financial services institutions such as Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets.
- Microsoft CRM reduces IT cost and complexity with a flexible infrastructure which gives you the ability to tie systems and information together and expose them to additional departments or sister organisations.
Insurance Agent/Broker Services
- Provide a holistic view of the customer to see past interactions, policy information, renewal dates and opportunities to sell additional products and services.
- Easily incorporate regulatory and compliance changes.
Please visit our website to see how other Microsoft solutions may benefit your organisation and read how our customers benefit from working with Zero2Ten.
Dyanmics CRM services for Financial Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.