Dynamics AX 2012 Assistance PSA Professional Services Solutions
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Customer Service, CRM, Data Analytics, Reporting, Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
Industry Focus:Professional Services
Professional Services for Microsoft Dynamics AX can help your company increase its profitability and offer unmatched client service that sets you apart from the competition.
With a customized Professional Services for Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation you can:
- Better manage project teams
- Increase employee productivity
- Improve service capabilities
- Accelerate billings, while controlling costs
- Integrate client and project-related information
Integrate with Microsoft Dynamics AX general ledger, purchasing, and receivables to:
- Reduce redundant effort, improve accuracy, and increase employee productivity.
- Sreamline financial processes by implementing automatic posting of client invoices and employee and vendor expenses.
Other benefits include:
- Tight integration of PSA within Dynamics AX with familiar productivity software, including Microsoft Office Excel 2010, 2007 and Microsoft Office Word 2010, 2007.
- Insight into critical business data including client and project-related information.
- More effective business management--with the ability to change processes or strategies at any time.
- Real-time view of client, contract, and project management details for an accurate accounting of progress and profitability, and a reduction in cost overruns and allocation issues.
When coupled with Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) functionality, Professional Services for Microsoft Dynamics AX can become a full-featured, prospect-to-customer management tool. Manage campaigns, contacts, prospect notes, telemarketing activity, and transactions all in one place. And when you close a deal, you can convert quotations to sales orders with one-click ease.
Professional Services for Microsoft Dynamics AX also comes standard with a robust set of sales-pipeline and in-process sales reports, such as prognosis for quotation, won-lost, master planning estimates, turnover reports, campaign analysis, and business relations.
Reviewed by:Chreyl Reviewed on:1/29/2014
Reviewed by:Claudia-S Reviewed on:1/20/2014
Reviewed by:Randall-Sut Reviewed on:1/17/2014
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.