Exchange Managed Service
Service Type:Managed Services
Business Need:E-mail Hosting and Management, UC, VoIP - Consulting & Deployment Services, Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Exchange Server Exchange Server Enterprise 2013, Microsoft Exchange Server... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
For large enterprise organizations: Our solution improves availability, security and performance of Exchange environments while reducing the cost and time necessary to maintain them. With Avanade, end users get a better, more productive experience and internal IT teams can refocus on helping business units address key challenges. The patented Avanade ViewX (remote monitoring) and SecureX (remote remediation) technologies allow our expert Exchange engineers to review all customer server data and remediate any issues, before the end users even realize that there is a problem.
Key benefits include:
- Integration of ViewX alerts with customer trouble ticketing or helpdesk systems to ensure timely and systematic feedback to your IT department.
- Smoother experience for the end user and reduced troubleshooting/problem resolution time.
- Customers can access the same tools used by Avanade engineers, observe how they are conducting maintenance.
Solution delivery detail includes:
- Best Practices Assessment and Configuration Update
- Real-time remote monitoring of key availability, performance and security data
- Proactive administration including patching and configuration management
- 24x7x365 expert support with SLAs, full change management, incident reporting and ticketing
- Incident and Change Summary, Server Availability, Drive Space, Database Trending and more
Exchange Managed Service has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.