Expert Source - Social Computing Innovation on SharePoint 2010
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Intranets, Extranets, Portals
Works With:Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All, Government
For large enterprise organizations: Connect to your network of experts
Avanade offers innovative ways to use social computing to connect people with each other and their knowledge. The Avanade Expert Source solution focuses on social networking to:
- Create a unified platform and process for users to access centralized content from experts instead of trying to reproduce it from disparate sources.
- Foster innovation and enhance service levels by leveraging expertise to execute important deals and sales.
- Respond quickly to pressing business issues with a truly collaborative environment that emphasizes knowledge sharing.
- Attract and retain workers, customers and suppliers with cutting-edge communication and collaboration systems.
- Reduce long-term costs and improve productivity.
With Avanade Expert Source, you can take advantage of the social computing capabilities found in Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010. With our role-based approach, we help you increase organizational knowledge with tangible solutions, like wikis, content and profile ratings, status updates, colleagues’ lists and robust search and indexing based on Microsoft® FAST™.
Proven assets and SharePoint expertise
Our holistic approach includes developing an architecture framework based on our proven methodologies and standard governance so you can integrate the skills and expertise of individuals with line-of-business applications.
Accenture/Avanade has certified the largest number of individuals across all Worldwide Enterprise Partner Alliances in Application Development with Microsoft SharePoint technologies.
Avanade’s global workforce in more than 25 locations enables us to combine onshore and offshore resources to accelerate delivery of projects, optimize results and reduce cost and risk associated with large-scale deployments.
Expert Source - Social Computing Innovation on SharePoint 2010 has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.