Our Managed Services practice is built on the Microsoft Hosting infrastructure. We are committed to providing a scalable, redundant, and state of the art infrastructure that allows our customers to leverage technology to its fullest. Our work is performed via fixed project engagements, hourly professional services, and recurring managed services and hosting rates.
Benefits of hosted Microsoft CRM:
- Jumpstart your CRM project - The addition of sample data gives customers the context to better visualize the types of capabilities that Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides.
- Improve data visibility - With the intuitive charts designer, end-users can easily define reports that matter most to them and quickly build a homepage dashboard that tracks their key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Increase user productivity - Users can access their Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online data from their mobile device even while on the go.
- Expand accessibility - Users can access Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online from any browser based mobile device including Windows Mobile, Blackberry, iPhone, Palm and others.
- Faster & Easier Microsoft Office Outlook® installation - Installation is more accessible and requires minimal user steps to install, configure and update.
- Reduce duplicate work - Users can quickly import their Outlook contact information into Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Improved visibility - Ongoing synchronization ensures contact information stays current between local user Outlook experience and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Optimize usability - These enhancements enable users to more easily import the data that is important for them to track.
Hosted Microsoft CRM has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.