Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange Migration
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Content Management, Content Management, Document Management, E-mail Hosting and Management, Messaging
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Lync, Office Communications Server 2007
Industry Focus:Manufacturing, Retail
Our Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange Migration solution helps enterprise users of Lotus Notes migrate their messaging, workflow directory, file systems, and applications to Microsoft Exchange and related applications like SharePoint, Active Directory, Office Communications Server, and Live Meeting.
Our solutions explore an end-to-end perspective by looking beyond basic messaging to include the current system, desired new capabilities, and the business goals and objectives. The result is a migration that is not just a transfer, but a transformation. These efforts extend to the recomposing and upgrading of applications in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS), leveraging our SharePoint practice.
CompuCom is able to:
- Accomplish upgrades through our official licensing status with Microsoft
- Incorporate new hardware based on HP next generation and server storage
- Integrate outlook and exchange with Cisco call center, tele-presence, and unified communications
- Leverage migration tools from Quest Software
- And best of all, exercise our proven methodology and expertise to make it all happen on time and on budget.
Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange Migration has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.