Lync Mobile Client
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Mobile Devices and Applications, Messaging, UC, VoIP - Custom Applications
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Lync 2010 Mobile, Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Windows Active Directory (AD)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Mobility is a new addition to the features and benefits of Microsoft Lync. This function allows you to stay connected on the go. The functions that are built into the mobile client include; presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing and calling features.
The Lync Mobile Clients enables you to:
- Join conferences with a single touch
- Stay connected, while controlling your availability
- Communicate with others using a single, consistent identity
- Connect with confidence.
PEI has a special package for deploying Lync mobility for those companies with existing Lync unified communications.
Our services include:
- Integration of Lync Upgrade4
- Modifications to DNS, Certificate and reverse Proxy
- Analysis of existing UC environment to optimize the mobility solution
Your ROI for bringing Lync onto your mobile devise will be realized rapidly.
Lync Mobile Client has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.