Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation - Online and On-Premise
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Business Application Development
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Jump-start your customer relationship processes with Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Affiliated's CRM specialists can help your sales and marketing organization in five key areas:
- Build Customer Relationships: Improve your relationships with the lifeblood of your business: your prospects, customers and partners
- Boost Sales: Improve sales activity planning and account management as well as gain account and prospect visibility throughout the organization
- Enhance Marketing Insight: Measure your marketing success and overall ROI as well as streamline campaign planning and execution
- Improve Customer Service: Respond to customer inquiries quickly, precisely, without any falling through the cracks, as well as enhance customer service with insightful, actionable intelligence
- Extended CRM: Use the inherent flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to quickly create custom business applications and industry solutions without compromising on capabilities and/or budget.
Multiple Deployment Options: With more than 60 Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations under our belt, we support multiple deployment options to fit your needs including:
CRM Online: Powerful CRM software delivered as a cloud service from Microsoft, providing instant-on anywhere access, predictable pay-as-you-go pricing, and a financially backed service level agreement (SLA)
On-Premise CRM: On-premise CRM deployment with ultimate customization and integration capabilities
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation - Online and On-Premise has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.