Microsoft Dynamics CRM services for IT & Telecoms
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online from Zero2Ten provides powerful, integrated solutions for IT and Telecoms businesses to boost customer satisfaction, increase sales performance and improve marketing effectiveness.
Zero2Ten delivers a novel solution using MS Dynamics CRM for telecoms under the ‘Telecom CRM’ umbrella.
- This solution gives you the ability to include new products and services through a flexible framework (SOA), which integrates with Billing and ERP systems.
- The solution manages a multi-location business in an integrated and complex environment.
The major business requirements addressed by this solution are:
- Gaining insight into the behavior and value of customers
- Generating and qualifying more leads
- Increasing customer satisfaction and retention
- Increasing cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Streamlining sales and marketing processes
- Implementation of the solution within a short timeframe
Key highlights of the MS Dynamics CRM solution are:
- Integrating E2E CRM solution with BSS (Oracle Based) stack for telecom businesses
- Synchronizing Account Hierarchy Management with the Billing System
- Modeling Telecom Product & Service Offerings around BSS
- E2E Order Management Flow from CRM to Billing
- Customer Acquisition from various channels such as WSC, Customer Care
- Customer Segmentation and Campaign Management for cross-sell, up-sell, loyalty, and retention programs
Microsoft Dynamics CRM services for IT & Telecoms has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.