Microsoft Volume Licensing
Service Type:Licensing Sales and Service
Business Need:Help Desk Services, Technical Support, Software Licensing
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Windows Terminals (Windows Terminal Services), Windows Intune, Windows Server 2012
Industry Focus:Architecture, Engineering & Construction, General - Applicable to All, Professional Services
A software licensing is the legal right to install, use, access, display, run or otherwise interact with a software program.
- A single product key which is used for multiple installation
- Why an organization needs it:
- Better price
- Acquire multiple licenses with a single product key
- Do not need several copies of media and documentation
- Offer wider rights than FPP and OEM
- Have the ease to access and download it with an option of downgrade
Why Volume Licensing?
- Flexible options for different customer segments
- Provides significant savings
- Enable customer to acquire licenses with no extra cost for media and documentation
- Access to benefits which are not available through FPP and OEM
- Ability to download most current software from VLSC website
Microsoft Volume Licensing has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.