Remote SharePoint Administration Service (RSAS)
Service Type:Managed Services
Business Need:Server Management and Installation, Hosting Services, IT Outsourcing, Intranets, Extranets, Portals
Works With:Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for Internet Sites Enterprise, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for Internet Sites Standard, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010,... (more)
Industry Focus:Architecture, Engineering & Construction, General - Applicable to All
As part of RSAS, IOTAP SharePoint administrators will fully manage and administer your SharePoint infrastructure. Our SharePoint administrators are Microsoft Certified specialists and have experience in managing SharePoint environments of different scales. RSAS covers the following aspects of SharePoint administration:
General administrative tasks includes:
- Provisioning SharePoint sites based on user requests.
- Configuring security based on business rules.
- Deploying SharePoint templates based on business needs
- Deploy custom web parts and features developed by IOTAP or by other vendors
Maintenance tasks includes:
- Periodical backup SharePoint sites and associated SQL Server databases
- Cleaning up unused sites
- Installing service packs, hot fixes and patches released by Microsoft
Health Check and Monitoring:
Health check and monitoring tasks includes:
- Regularly monitor SharePoint infrastructure (SharePoint, SQL server, IIS) using monitoring tools
- Regularly review SharePoint log files and fix any potential issues
- Periodically run Best Practices Analyzer and fix any potential issues
Remote SharePoint Administration Service (RSAS) has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.