SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 Implementation
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Data Management and Migration, Document Management, Business Process Management
Works With:Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Enterprise, Microsoft SharePoint... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All, Nonprofit, Transportation
We maximize the benefits to your organization of SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint 2013 and ensure success in deployment. Proficient in all SharePoint platforms, we handle simple deployments to those requiring complex networking and database skills, and advanced architecture. We'll make sure your SharePoint implementation meets your organization’s business vision, information architecture and IT objectives.
- Deploy using best practices, excellent design, and proper training ensures an early return on your investment
- Capture your business logic in SharePoint 2013 workflow, custom webparts, forms, and services
- Configure security, access, and permissions
- Application integration with SharePoint 2013
- Mediate migration and deployment risk factors with our analysis of your existing data
- SharePoint 2013 Server Architecture and Database considerations
SharePoint immediately boosts information flow and productivity - but it has many levels of complexity and endless possibilities whether you choose to deploy on premise or in the Microsoft Cloud as part of Office 365. Microsoft's Office 365 in the Cloud includes SharePoint Online, Lync Online, Exchange Online and Microsoft Office applications.
Working with an experienced partner means your organization can save time and get the performance, products, and functionality you envision.
SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 Implementation has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.