As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013/Office 365 customization and implementation for both onsite use and cloud-computing is one of our areas of expertise. We utilize the best of the platform, relevant to your requirements, and focus on areas of integration and customization that promote optimal employee productivity.
With a customized SharePoint 2013/Office 365 system in place you can achieve:
• A simple, familiar, and consistent user experience.
• A boost in employee productivity by simplifying everyday business activities.
• The ability to more easily meet regulatory requirements through comprehensive control over content.
• The ability to effectively manage and repurpose content to gain increased business value.
• Simplified organization-wide access to both structured and unstructured information across disparate systems.
• More efficient connections between people to information and expertise.
• Accelerated sharing of business processes across organizational boundaries.
• The ability to help people make better-informed decisions by presenting business-critical information in one central location.
• A single, integrated platform to manage intranet, extranet, and Internet applications across the enterprise.
Our flexible, personable, and creative consultants and developers will work with you to create a system that addresses your unique business needs. We utilize an Agile approach which supplies measurable results iteratively, providing you with the control of when to take deliverables live.
We are a solutions driven business. We believe that it is important to understand your organizational goals, clearly identify your criteria for success, and develop a measurable plan for growth. We focus not only on the initial investments, but will continue to work with you to understand long-term costs and how best to enable your staff to maintain the solution and your investment.
Works with Office 365
SharePoint 2013 Deployment Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.