System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Jumpstart
System Center Configuration Manager 2007 is the solution to comprehensively assess, deploy, and update your servers, clients, and devices—across physical, virtual, distributed, and mobile environments.
Built on key Microsoft technologies, System Center Configuration Manager 2007 enhances your insight into, and control over, your IT infrastructure. Using Configuration Manager 2007, organizations such as yours can ensure that IT systems comply with desired configuration states to improve systems’ availability, security, and performance network-wide.
The Configuration Manager Jumpstart Program was designed to get you a functional Configuration Manager environment running a single management server that is capable of deploying at least 1 generic Windows image to a PC, 2 application packages, and performing the inventory and management of the clients that are deployed. Asset Intelligence, Software Metering, Mobile Device Management & Network Access Protection can be added on a Time and Material basis.
As part of this five-day program, you will receive:
- A high level assessment of your environment
- Meeting with your staff to develop the design of the CM environment based on the assessment of your environment.
- Implementation of a single site CM solution that can be used to assess, deploy and update your windows clients and servers.
- Knowledge transfer of engineering process to dedicated resource
- Configuration of CM to deploy up to 2 application packages, 1 desktop image using the task sequence capabilities, 1 DCM package. Validation of inventory, remote management, operating system and application distribution functionality.