Windows Server Systems, Forefront Security, SQL Server 2008
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service, Training
Business Need:Internet Security, Virus and Spyware Detection and Removal, Spam Filters, Employee Internet Use and Monitoring, Firewall
Works With:Microsoft Forefront Client Security, SQL Server 2008 Standard Edition, Windows Small Business Server 2003
Industry Focus:Government, Nonprofit
Our consultants provide custom solutions that meet your business' communication and networking needs through solutions with Windows Server Systems, and secure SQL Server 2008.
With ACE NET's combined expertise, we design and implement highly secure and reliable networks that work for you and work the way you do. Our consultants have a wide range of expertise giving us the skills and knowledge combined with years of experience to best fit custom solutions for you. Just a few of the credentials our consultants hold are:
- CompTIA's A+ Certification
- CompTIA's Network+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
Listed below are just some of our specialties and services we offer:
- Extensive experience with Microsoft products such as Windows 95/98/NT/2000 and XP
- Expertise in network operating systems including Windows NT/2000/2003/2008 and - Novell Netware
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco routers and switches
- Expertise in Active Directory™, Microsoft® SQL Server and Exchange 5.5/2000/2003/2005
- Expert knowledge and end-user training of the entire Microsoft Office suite
- Technical instructor experience for Cisco and Microsoft
- Enterprise level Project management experience
- Ethernet, Fiber Optic and Building-to-building wireless networking
- Data Center design and relocation experience
- Design and deployment of virtual private networks (VPN)
- PIX firewalls and implementation of network security policies
- High-level IP network design and VLSM
- Routing protocols including RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP
- Network analysis and troubleshooting using protocol analyzers
- Network design using tools such as Visio and AutoCAD
- Catastrophic business loss recovery knowledge and experience including hardware repair.
Windows Server Systems, Forefront Security, SQL Server 2008 has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.