Veeam Backup & Replication v7 – New Version!
Modern Data Protection for Hyper-V
Retrofitting physical backup tools to accommodate the needs of virtualization creates the “3C” problem: limited capabilities, complexity and cost. Veeam® Backup & Replication™ v7 takes Modern Data Protection™ to the next level. It’s Built for Virtualization™ and delivers powerful, easy-to-use and affordable data protection solution for Hyper-V and offers:
- 2-in-1 backup and replication – unified backup and replication in a single data protection solution, tightly integrat¬ed with Windows Server 2012
- Back up to the cloud: Turns Azure or any public storage cloud into easy-to-use data repositories; auto¬matically copy backups and add offsite archiving to local recovery capabilities.
- Enhanced support of Windows Server 2012 – Enhanced deduplication and compression, change block tracking and support for VHDX and VMs on SMB 3.0.
- Virtual Lab for Hyper-V Automatically verify every backup; recover individual objects and set-up isolated environments for testing, training and troubleshooting.
- Self-service recovery of VMs and guest files – Enhanced 1-Click Restore simplifies recovery of guest files and VMs with delegation options to secure self-service recovery.
- Veeam Explorer™ for Microsoft SharePoint and Exchange 2013 – Instant visibility into backups with advanced search and browse capabilities.
- Job-based Data Deduplication – works in conjunction with Windows Server 2012 volume-based deduplication, producing data savings above 95% in long-term VM backup archives.
- Built-in WAN Acceleration gets backups offsite up to 50x faster than standard file copy.
- Monitoring and reporting with complete visibility of the backup and virtual infrastructures with advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning.
- Agentless – saves time and money!
Veeam Backup & Replication has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.