Training - Project Server 2010 for Project Administrators - live onsite, live virtual or e-learning
Business Need:Project Management, Certification Training, Microsoft Product Training
Works With:Microsoft Project Professional 2013, Microsoft Project Server 2010, Microsoft Project Server 2013, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft SharePoint... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Most of our Project Server training courses come in three formats: live instructor-led training held at customer’s site, monthly Instructor-Led Online (ILO) for public enrollment and e-Learning for anytime, anywhere access.
Project Server for Project Administrators training - Course Overview
- Module 01: Preparing to Configure Project Server 2010
- Module 02: Creating Custom Enterprise Fields and Calendars
- Module 03: Managing Enterprise Resources
- Module 04: Initial Project Server Configuration
- Module 05: Configuring Time and Task Tracking
- Module 06: Configuring Project Server Security
- Module 07: Building The Project Environment
- Module 08: Creating and Managing Views
Training - Project Server 2010 for Project Administrators - live onsite, live virtual or e-learning has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.