October 14, 2011
Realize the Benefits of Cloud Computing with Office 365
In today’s economy, the cliché “time is money” has never been truer. Businesses are getting busier while their resources fluctuate. With Office 365, a combination of Microsoft’s most trusted communications and collaboration products—Microsoft SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, and Lync —and the latest version of Microsoft Office desktop suite and companion web applications, you get the tools to weather these changes.
Office 365 is simple to use and administer. It offers robust security, IT-level phone support, geo-redundancy, disaster recovery, and business-class privacy controls and standards. And it enables you to serve users of all kinds—from power users to fly-by workers—with the same Office tools and information. Whether they’re in airports, offices, or taxis, using their PCs, phones, or browsers, users can work productively and securely.
Benefits at a Glance
- Stay in control: Maximize your current technology investments, deploy at a workable pace, and harvest the benefits of the cloud by integrating cloud-based and on-premises workloads.
- Boost your return on investment: Read about ROI potential for midsize businesses and enterprises in the June 2011 commissioned Forrester Consulting study: "The Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Office 365.”
- Ride out business changes with scalability: The globally redundant architecture of Office 365 allows you to scale your infrastructure alongside changes in your business.
- Be guaranteed uptime: Microsoft provides a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee for Office 365.
- Leverage existing technology investments. Access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively.
Meet Some Office 365 Experts
Atidan, LLC: Headquartered in Yardley, Pennsylvania, Atidan provides planning and support around Office 365 and SharePoint Online solutions. “When it comes to the cloud, one size does not fit all,” the company says.
BCG Systems, Inc: BCG Systems offers Microsoft cloud computing implementation and support, and is located in Akron, Ohio.
New Signature: Washington, DC-based New Signature provides Office 365 strategy and implementation services to customers of all sizes—from nonprofit organizations to commercial enterprises, from sole proprietors to Fortune 1000 firms.
Vorsite: Vorsite provides “seamless on-boarding of cloud solutions, leveraging our careful investigation of your business and technical environment.” Solutions include: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Live Meeting, and others. Vorsite is based in Seattle, Washington.