The Kelverion Integration Pack for Databases is a compliant integration for the Microsoft System Center 2012 Orchestrator (and Opalis 6.3) IT Process Automation Solution. This Integration Pack enables users to interact with Microsoft SQL databases without writing SQL code.
The Integration Pack for Databases provides an enhanced user experience and capabilities over the current objects shipped with Orchestrator or Opalis.
The key capabilities added to your Opalis solution include:
- Automatically builds and executes the necessary commands without the user having to write or understand SQL.
- Simplifies policy design by automatically mapping table columns to Opalis input properties, filters and published data items.
- Prevents errors by controlling access to read-only fields, enforcing mandatory inputs and by providing value browsers for common data types.
- Improves performance by using connection pools to reduce the overhead of repeatedly opening and closing database connections.
- Introduces the ability to monitor database tables for new and/or modified rows.
Integration Pack for SQL Databases has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.