The Infront Audit Management Pack allows a System Center Operations Manager (both 2007 R2 and 2012) customer to accomplish the following:
Provides a mechanism to schedule maintenance mode in the future based on predefined schedules that are updated in a central CSV file.
Compares the servers in Active Directory with the servers in System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) and creates a single alert to notify the SCOM admin of servers in AD that do not have SCOM agents on them.
Monitors for and backs up all unsealed MPs as well as audits for all MP changes and records what was changed in an MP
Detects changes to the local administrators group on all SCOM agents
Lists SCOM agents in a greyed out state
Lists servers with disconnected RDP sessions
Discovers and presents servers ‘pending a reboot’
Includes a report on logical free disk space
Provides a number of tasks as well to allow administrators to:
- Enable RDP
- Add a user to the local administrators group
- Allows you to shutdown or reboot a server
- Allows you to log someone off a server
- Allows you to terminate a process
- Allows you to set the registered owner as the current user
- Allows a user to remediate Event ID 10 (WMI) issues on Windows Server 2008 R2 systems with SP1 installed
Management Pack: Infront Audit MP has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.