Application Support and Maintenance Services
Service Type:Managed Services
Business Need:Data Analytics, Reporting, Business Intelligence (BI), Data Management and Migration, Business Application Development
Works With:Microsoft ASP.NET, Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft Visual Studio
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Hexaware has expertise in providing Annual Support and Maintenance services (ASM) for our Microsoft customers with 5-10 years long running contracts over 100 applications per customer.
The ASM model has the below characteristics:
- Any combination of support hours (24 X 7, 24 X 5, 17 X 5 etc.) using follow-the-sun model.
- Onshore, near shore and offshore teams managing end-to-end support and maintenance independently.
- Dedicated team of helpdesk s/w engineers managing support and maintenance tickets.
- Business analyst for customer domain providing, validating and verifying customer requirements.
- Ability to deliver against stringent Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for response and resolution.
- Continuous improvement of SLA metrics as the engagement progresses Y-O-Y.
- Strong Knowledge Management (KM) framework and tools to record past ticket resolutions and expedite new ticket closure.
- Comprehensive up-to-date documentation and updates to documents for customer applications.
- Covers all MS technologies including but not limited to .NET, BizTalk, SharePoint, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server, Windows Azure and MS Dynamics.
- Shared Services Model
A significant proportion of our experience is from large ASM engagements in virtually all industry verticals including airlines, banking, travel and transportation, asset management, healthcare, manufacturing, and world leading financial institutions.
Support and Documentation
Application Support and Maintenance Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.