Secure attachments in OWA and extend WebReady Viewing to 400+ file types.
AttachView secures attachments in OWA by converting documents into secure HTML pages, extending Microsoft’s WebReady Viewing feature to over 400 file types. Exchange Administrators can customize security settings on a granular level, controlling the user’s ability to view, open, print and save documents. Additional viewing features include Track Changes revisions in Microsoft Word documents, faster attachment viewing, making it easier for users to work with documents from any location.
- Secure attachments in the Inbox, Contacts, Calendar, SharePoint folders, Internal Server Shares, and Public Folders.
- Eliminate the need to purchase and install applications to view over 400 file types.
- View Track Changes revisions in Word documents so documents are not unknowingly forwarded without reviewing edits. View markup revision date and author.
- Control print functions in OWA attachments so users do not have the option to print an attachment, eliminating the risk of confidential documents left behind or exposed on public printers.
- Fastest attachment conversion available today. Single instance store results in less strain on the server than OWA without AttachView.
- Flexible, granular security settings, controlling a user’s ability to open/view/print an attachment. Access and functionality control based on IP address, user groups, corporate device recognition and additional criteria, in alignment with company security policies.
- Compatible with perimeter security products such as ISA Server, RSA Secured. Integration with SSL VPN, and is SA fully supported.
ActiveSend is available for Exchange 2010, 2007 and 2003.
AttachView for Outlook Web App/Acess (OWA) has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.