Evolution is a Business Agnostic Framework for the orchestration, automation, monitoring and reporting of business processes across multiple lines of business systems into a single cohesive business process enablement and management layer.
It consists of the following pre-integrated modules: Workflow, Workforce Management, CRM, Document Management, Reporting, MIS and Task and Schedule Management.
The ‘Evolution Engine’ was developed with integration in mind. Each component within the ‘Evolution Engine’ was built on a snap-in methodology, allowing the user to configure the application to suit their exact business requirements.
Evolution has pioneered a new generation of business software that offers unparalleled value and a reduction in total cost of ownership by:
- Minimizing the complexity of the software to ensure that staff requires minimal training.
- Using only standards-based technologies to ensure that data is always accessible no matter what technologies change.
- Reducing the client workstation requirements thus extending the lifespan of current technology investment.
Evolution forms and data sources allow for data to be collected and displayed in real-time.
The document repository uses a combination of a database and the file system to store documents.
The current version Evolution utilises the following technologies:
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or later
Development Language: C#, ASP.Net
Core Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008
Front End: ASP.Net, Framework 3.5
Forms Rendering Platform: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and higher
Reports: Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
The Evolution Software has the ability to leverage of the existing Active Directory instance or utilise the custom security module
Evolution supports File, Database, API, Web Services and .Net Integration
Messaging components included are POP3, SMTP, Exchange, SMS and custom Connectors
Key Workflow Features
- Processes can be trigged by Time, System, Process or Human events.
- Process monitoring (SLA and Resource Management)
- Prioritization of work
- Standard (MI) reports
- Custom process definition
- Auditing information
- Work load balancing
- Web Based Process Designer
- Process Redirecting and rerouting
- Load Balancing
- Error Logging
- Broken Process Correct and Continue
- Multi-Threaded Server Environment
Business Orchestration Framework has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.