3fifteen has successfully managed to position itself as one of the most sought after partners for South African customers seeking business solutions. 3fifteen is Microsoft Gold Certified in Data Management solutions (Business Intelligence), Business Process and Integration, Information Worker solutions (collaboration, portals and enterprise content management) and Customised Application development.
The Partner Zone is a secure portal for IS. The portal provides single sign-on access for Value Channel Partners (VCPs) into their customer accounts in order to access reporting and other support services. A tiered permissions structure providing the ability for partners to log on as themselves or any of their customers facilitates this process. Modules from the existing IS Customer Zone website as well as the integration to many legacy systems.
Additional modules developed for the new site included amongst others:
• ISLand Rider Loyalty program
• Partner Branding
• Accredited Partner and Top Partners listings
• Partner specific Help facility
• Partner specific documentation
The site includes functionality such as:
• customised home page notes allowing partners to focus on their most frequently used services with
• Real-time statistics of line utilisation, monitoring of bandwidth, traffic and hosting services
• Requesting automated reports and graphs related to performance of IS services
• Logging, tracking and escalating service requests for online technical support
• Billing and account information
• Management of user profiles
• Product and solution information
• virus warnings Updates
• Outage notifications
The Customer Zone (CZ), a unique secure web interface, is an IS innovation which provides our customers with access to all the information and services they need to optimise their business environment, hence leading to effective business decisions.
IS adds value to their customers by transforming statistical data into well directed customer action.
The Customer Zone is a web interface which is driven by advanced systems hosted within IS enabling customers to view reporting on the services they have contracted with IS.
Customers are able to monitor bandwidth, traffic and hosting services, obtain security alerts, subscribe to notifications on their services, log service requests, view backbone statistics and purchase specific information, and much more..
All information on these systems is monitored via the IS central monitoring system that is integrated into our Global Service Centre, providing our customers with 24x7x365 real-time information and support services.
Customer and Partner Zone has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.