EminentWare’s System Center Configuration Manager Extension Pack extends the power of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager by providing enhanced views of Configuration Manager client health, easy access to remediation actions, and 3rd party patch management.
Key benefits provided by EminentWare’s System Center Configuration Manager Extension Pack include:
* Works as a Microsoft Management Console (MMC) plug-in making the product visible and easily accessible from the System Center Configuration Manager console.
* See a wide array of real-time management data from across your IT environment including enterprise-wide summaries, graphs, and other statistics -- from a central point of control.
* See the status of clients and determine the status of patches enterprise-wide in summary and graph form.
* Quickly and easily diagnose and repair Configuration Manager client issues enterprise-wide with enhanced collection views and client health views. Get easy access to “one-click actions” to fix issues or schedule actions on Configuration Manager clients enterprise-wide.
* Track software and operating system deployments, security updates and more, in real-time. Quickly summarize and present enterprise-wide data in many forms including graphs.
* Diagnose and repair the Configuration Manager Agent, Windows Update Agent and WMI enterprise-wide.
* Works with EminentWare’s 3rd Party Updates Pack for automatic delivery of pre-built and tested patches for popular 3rd party applications including Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash, Mozilla Firefox, iTunes, Adobe Acrobat and more. Using Microsoft SCCM, patches can be quickly and easily deployed to desktops or servers enterprise-wide saving hours of time on patch management tasks.
* Deploy and manage patches for 3rd party applications using Configuration Manager without the need for scripting or SCUP.
* Receive automatic alerts when new patches for popular applications are announced by vendors.
* Use EminentWare’s PackageBoot™ Technology to create advanced deployment scenarios such as start/stop services, bundle multiple files in one package, or to run uninstalls and custom scripts
* Manage software updates in real-time including immediate update scans and installs, no remote desktop necessary
* Custom packages and scripting: Create your own packages then implement using advanced, easily customizable before-and-after deployment scenarios.
EminentWare System Center Configuration Manager Extension Pack has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.