For modern businesses that rely on email as a key method of communication, the ability to retrieve emails quickly and easily is essential. For organisations using Microsoft Exchange, or other email platforms, this means centralised and secure storage and retrieval, with excellent eDiscovery capabilities.
Mimecast Cloud Email Archive is a cloud-based offering that cuts the cost and complexity of secure, accessible email archiving. The result is: reduced costs to store email, a lighter load for your email server, and greater productivity.
When you store email with Mimecast, all messages are tamper proof and strong chains of custody are maintained throughout their entire lifecycle. Mimecast also integrates securely with your existing Active Directory to ensure seamless authentication management for your users. Uniquely, data is hosted in one of three separate data centres, located in the UK, USA and South Africa, thus eliminating problems associated with The Patriot Act or similar legislation.
- Highly resilient and massively scalable infrastructure
- Three copies of every email maintained in at least two geographically dispersed locations
- Tamper proof, auditable and secure data archive
- All retained email is encrypted
- Data held in defined and jurisdictionally appropriate locations
- 100% service availability SLA
- No additional customer on premise hardware required
Benefits to users:
- Bottomless mailboxes for end users
- Personal email archive access from MS Outlook
- 'Drag and drop' between Outlook and Mimecast archive
- Near real-time search
- Familiar personal folder structures presented in Webmail interface
Mimecast is the winner of the 2012 Microsoft Innovative Customer Advocacy Partner of the Year Award
Mimecast Cloud Email Archive has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.