Because businesses can no longer afford an email outage for any length of time, Mimecast has created an email continuity service that keeps email up and running. Planned downtime during routine administration or even migration to Exchange 2010/Office 365 can be eliminated, as can any unforeseen outages.
Mimecast cloud-based Email Continuity service provides access to live email, calendar information and short term archive (58 days) via Microsoft Outlook and Mimecast Webmail during outages.
Mimecast has a series of geographically dispersed, highly-secure data centres, each with built in safeguards to protect against individual device or media failure. This means we can offer a 100% service availability SLA. This also extends to Blackberry devices.
- 100% service availability SLA
- No reliance on Exchange, BlackBerry Enterprise Server or related infrastructure availability
- All retained data is encrypted and held in defined and jurisdictionally appropriate locations
- Advanced inbound traffic splitting capability to support multiple site or server deployments
- Full online queue management with manual retry and bounce capability
- Online rerouting of queued items to remote DR site during outages
- All inbound email scanned for malware threats
- No additional customer premise hardware required
Benefits to users:
- No action required by end users for service invocation
- Seamless auto-failover and failback – without the need to log out and in again
- Access live & historical email via familiar email clients
- Calendar available during Exchange outages
- Anytime web access if usual email is unavailable
Mimecast is the winner of the 2012 Microsoft Innovative Customer Advocacy Partner of the Year Award
Mimecast Email Continuity has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.