Mimecast Exchange Continuity service is a cloud-based email continuity solution that provides access to live email, calendar information and short term archive (58 days) via Microsoft Outlook and Mimecast Webmail during planned downtime or even unplanned outages.
Mimecast Exchange Continuity delivers email availability through automatic service failover and failback in real-time during an email outage. It integrates so seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook that only your IT staff will notice it kick in.
Mimecast has a series of geographically dispersed, highly-secure data centres, each with built in safeguards to protect against individual device or media failure. This enables us to offer a 100% service availability SLA.
- Secure, resilient network of geographically dispersed data centres
- 100% service availability SLA
- No reliance on Exchange, BlackBerry Enterprise Server or related infrastructure availability
- All retained data is encrypted and held in defined and jurisdictionally appropriate locations
- Advanced inbound traffic splitting capability to support multiple site or server deployments
- Full online queue management with manual retry and bounce capability
- Online rerouting of queued items to remote DR site during outages
- All inbound email scanned for malware threats
- No additional customer premise hardware required
Benefits to users:
- No action required by end users for service invocation
- Access live & historical email via familiar email clients
- Calendar available during Exchange outages
- Anytime web access if usual email is unavailable
Mimecast Email Continuity is part of Mimecast’s multi-award winning Unified Email Management solution. Mimecast is the winner of the 2012 Microsoft Innovative Customer Advocacy Partner of the Year Award
Mimecast Exchange Continuity has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.