Mimecast provides a powerful cloud-based archiving solution for Office 365, part of its overall Unified Email Management (UEM) solution, which also incorporates e-mail security and continuity services, together with comprehensive Office 365 Migration support.
Mimecast complements and extends the capabilities of Microsoft Office 365. Seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook clients gives users uninterrupted access during an email outage to live email and up to 10 years of archived email. More importantly it retains the data for any user for the full term even if they have left the organisation.
Mimecast also integrates securely with your existing Active Directory to ensure seamless authentication management for your users. Uniquely, data is hosted in one of three separate data centres, located in the UK, USA and South Africa.
- Highly resilient and massively scalable infrastructure
- Three copies of every email maintained in at least two geographically dispersed locations
- Tamper proof, auditable and secure data archive
- All retained email is encrypted
- Data held in defined and jurisdictionally appropriate locations
- 100% service availability SLA
- No additional customer on premise hardware required
Benefits to users
- Bottomless mailboxes for end users
- Personal email archive access from MS Outlook
- 'Drag and drop' between Outlook and Mimecast archive
- Near real-time search
- Familiar personal folder structures presented in Webmail interface
- Anytime, anywhere access to archived email
Mimecast is the winner of the 2012 Microsoft Innovative Customer Advocacy Partner of the Year Award.
Mimecast Office 365 Archiving has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.