Replication Management is applicable in the following situations:
- A Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation in multi-site/multi-company organizations, in which changes to master data must be synchronized. The functionality of Replication Management makes it possible to maintain data in one central company administration, and to synchronize the data with all other company administrations in the same or an external database.
- A Microsoft Dynamics NAV application with remote users, who are disconnected from the central server but who want to have access to their information- for example a Field Services company, in which the service engineers need access to product information and contract information.
- Available for all versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV currently supported by Microsoft
- Implemented through configuring and modeling, with no development required
- Proven solution with over 100 customers
- Several customers with Global roll-our (20+ databases)
- Share critical business data reliably and quickly across databases
- Prevents double work and input of data
- Lower maintenance costs for master data in a multiple data source environment
Replication Management for Microsoft Dynamics NAV has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.