AccTech PPM (Project Portfolio Management)
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Intranets, Extranets, Portals, Project Management, Business Process Management
Works With:Microsoft InfoPath 2010, Microsoft Project Professional 2010, Microsoft Project Server 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft Visio Premium 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
AccTech PPM utilizes the latest Microsoft® technologies to deliver real business value and at the same time a very cost effective solution. The Microsoft PPM 2010 Solution is used by organizations that need strong coordination and standardization between policies & procedures, predefined methodologies, portfolio management, projects management, collaboration and reporting.
Project and Portfolio Management helps organizations gain visibility and control across all work, enhancing decision-making, improving alignment with business strategy, maximizing resource utilization, and enhancing project execution to optimize ROI.
• Portfolio Selection & Analytics;
• Business Intelligence & Reporting;
• Project Team Collaboration;
• Demand Management;
• Schedule Management;
• Financial Management;
• Resource Management.
• Time & Task Management;
Building on the years of unsurpassed experiences and having participated in implementing some of the largest solutions in the world, AccTech Systems has continuously developed and improved a PPM framework to ensure shared continuation of the experience gained.
These automated enhancements have not only bridged major gaps in business process management but have also allows us to set ourselves as market leaders in providing project and portfolio management as a service and collaborative tool.
Some additional customisations offered:
• The build-in Centrix Project Management Methodology enhances the standard Microsoft PPM solution, ensuring organizations’ pursuit of strategic objectives by means of best practices in organizational project management are achieved/met.
• The Prioritization Framework model enriches the Portfolio Management functionality of the PPM solution by including financial and risk models expanding the project selection method that is currently limited to strategic drivers only.
• The Integrated Change Control (ICC) model allows integrated change control to be performed on projects and is driven through a workflow approval process.
• The Project and Portfolio reporting through a Historical Database capability allows for time phased reporting data, not offered through standard out-of-the-box functionality.
• Full SAP ERP integration has allowed us to portal the same interfaces to customers wishing to leverage existing ERP investments.
AccTech PPM provides the direction, the roadmap and the tools to deliver Projects or initiatives successfully within any organisation.
AccTech PPM (Project Portfolio Management) has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.