Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Supply Chain Management, Distribution, Logistics, Business Process Management, Purchasing, Procurement
Works With:Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft Office 2010, SQL Server 2008 Standard Edition, Web Solutions - Other
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
AccTech eWorkflow.NET offers complete capabilities for building and managing automated business processes, including tools for designing, monitoring, and optimization processes; presenting and accessing work; and administering the platform itself. AccTech eWorkflow.NET easily integrates with enterprise applications so that you can maximize your investments in current and future IT infrastructure. AccTech eWorkflow.NET gives you the power, speed and flexibility to streamline your business processes. Allowing you to modify these processes on the fly in response to your changing business needs and demands.
• Powerful – Leverage the latest internet and mobile technologies to quickly extend your systems and controls to the source of your transactions
• Flexible – The system designer allows you to configure your process flows just the way your business works
• Simple – An intuitive UI with field level security ensures users are quickly up and running with a minimum of training and hand holding
• Mobility – Mobile client for inquiries, notifications, alerts and approvals.
• Connected - Integration with Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 – action requests directly from your inbox without accessing the eWorkflow.NET Portal
• Share –Attachments accompanying requests can be committed to Microsoft SharePoint
• Timely – The built-in Escalation service is a flexible service that can be configured in various forms depending on the organisation’s specific requirements (incorporated to ensure that Escalation intervals are calculated during production time, and not over a period when the company is closed for business)
• Cost Effective – no workstation setup required and competitive user licensing options available
• Integration – Enhanced integration options for web services
• Users and User-groups management with ability to integrate with NT authentication services.
• Graphical modelling tool provides intuitive environments for defining and deploying processes.
• Capable of modelling complex business process, including assignments, complex conditionals such exception management and routing of requests accordingly.
• Batch Approval facility with status indicators and drill-down capability increases productivity
• Seamless integration to your back office financial system.
• Electronic notification of tasks to be performed.
• Record level security ensuring correct allocation of data and display of accessible data pertaining to user group.
AccTech eWorkflow.NET has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.