Avanade have produced a complaints management solution, which enables a consistent and responsive approach to managing complaints across all customer-facing contact points, including high street branches, contact centres and online channels.
Based on the highly configurable Microsoft Dynamics CRM application, and/or deployed using Avanade Online Services (AOS) hosted platform, your company can quickly and easily:
- The complaints management process
- Track the complaint
- Automatically pass the complaint to the right handler
- Improve customer satisfaction by keeping the customer aware at every stage
- Ensure compliance with FSA regulations
- Gain valuable insight into your business and the complaints process
It delivers more than box-ticking compliance.
- Enables customer tracking of complaints across channels, products and brands
- Ensures complaints are handled by the most appropriate agent
- Reduces reliance on paper, fax and other information silos
- Automates common processes and increases consistency across the organisation
By giving you better insight into the complaints you receive, better control over your data and more accurate management information, it helps you diagnose underlying problems and track the progress of improvements.
Because it uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM, it provides a cost-effective starting point for a customised solution without sacrificing rapid deployment or the ability to integrate with other company systems. And, thanks to AOS, you have the option of hosting it online with us or deploying it in-house.
AOS speeds up deployment, reduces IT management overheads and replaces uncertain fixed costs with a predictable per-user fee.
CRM Complaints Management has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.