Building relationships with small businesses, implementing and managing stable and secure IT platforms
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service, Hardware, Licensing Sales and Service
Business Need:Internet Security, Virus and Spyware Detection and Removal, Network and Wireless Security, Updates, Spam Filters, Employee Internet Use and Monitoring, Firewall, Server Management and Installation, Network Installation and Monitoring, Wireless Networks, Telecommuting, Remote Access, Data Management and Migration, Content Management, Help Desk Services, Intranets, Extranets, Portals, Content Management, Internet Security, Document Management, E-mail Hosting and Management
Works With:Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft Office OneNote 2007, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft Office Visio 2007,... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Space Age Technologies provides single IT platform point of contact for small businesses (10-50 PC users) in the greater Cape Town region.
We build long-lasting relationships with our clients, providing the guidance, the solutions and the ongoing support a small business needs to ensure their investment in technology is sound and their systems are secure,
stable and reliable.
Since we are 100% committed to the small and medium business, our services and solutions are tailored specifically for this market, and our employees understand our clients’ needs and expectations. Our services include:
- Managed Services : 24x7 monitoring, maintenance and support of the IT platform – the core of the business’s IT systems
- Consulting and advice : we bring a wealth of knowledge and skills, gained from our broad market exposure, passion for technology and understanding on small business
- Microsoft Licensing : all our Sales and Solutions Consultants are specially trained as Microsoft Licensing Specialists to provide expert advice on licensing plans that suit the small business, ensuring optimum return on this investment
- Innovative solutions : we are continually evolving our services and solutions to extract maximum benefit from changes in technology, aligning to the changing business use of IT
Our thorough process of first understanding the business and its specific needs and pains (via Business, Technology and Software Assessments), ensures that any solution we propose will provide lasting value to the business. In addition, the ongoing services
we deliver will continue to ensure that maximum value is extracted from IT. This strategic approach to IT that we follow introduces to the small business:
- Building of an IT roadmap which provides a clear understanding of the value of investing in IT over the medium and long term
- Budgeting of IT costs is introduced to ensure the IT strategy and roadmap are followed
With this deeper understanding of how IT can benefit their business, small business owners partner with Space Age to manage their IT platform, releasing them to focus their energy and time on building their business.
Building relationships with small businesses, implementing and managing stable and secure IT platforms has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.