eFMCG - Sales Force Automation for the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry
Service Type:Hosting Service
Business Need:Data Analytics, Reporting, Business Intelligence (BI), Sales Pipeline, Lead Management, Mobile Devices and Applications
Works With:Microsoft .NET Compact Framework, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft ASP.NET, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Visual Studio
The biggest obstacle the South African FMCG sector is faced with is their diverse customer and product base. There is a huge need to identify and profile the various segments within the customer market, Mint's FMCG Mobile offering provides the solution by empowering sales reps to capture targeted brand and product surveys onsite at the customer - this has been so successful that one company has implemented standard sales and service processes based on this data provided by our product. The surveys have been tailored to cater for the various primary channels; they include the on-premise; off-premise as well as the informal sector also known as the Main Market channel.
Some of the challenges that were identified and catered for during the developmental phases of the solution include:
- Effective monitor for sales performance
- Accurate order-taking
- Automated weekly route scheduling
- Effective territory management
- Post implementation evaluation on promotions
- Daily updates on brand targets versus performance
- Database management
- Effective implementation and monitoring of sales incentives
- Readily available product information (EAN-bar coding, pricing, package configuration)
FMCG Mobile provides both management and the field force access to real-time updates of current market trends and competitor activities. Mobility is the fundamental enabler behind this solution, empowering users to be connected to an organization no matter where they are.
- 100% redundancy at the data centre
- The continued growth and adoption of mobile technologies. The clearly demonstrated user acceptance of services beyond voice; such as SMS and email.
- The market demand for FMCG suppliers to improve service and further leverage the benefits of self-service channels.
- No additional hardware is required to implement the solution as it is hosted.
- No technical support personnel have to be trained and employed at client level.
- No additional bandwidth cost needs to be included in client’s current IT budget.
- All sales representatives have access to e-mail on their Smartphone or Tablet Device.
- Interactive transfer of knowledge or data
- Direct feedback
- Online ordering
- Online escalations
- Task assignments
- Lead / opportunity management through to ordering and invoicing
- Minimal implementation time.
- Tailored Dashboards and reporting.
Mint has the ability to customise a mobile solution for you.
eFMCG - Sales Force Automation for the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.