CTU Training Solutions offers solutions in Human Resouce Development and skills development by implementing the HRD in IT at CTU concept which
involves CTU Career Students, Recruits, Learnerships,
Internships, Consulting Services, Career Changers and
Together these solution areas provide the training,
skills and development of people to solve challenges
arising from the South African IT training and development trends – lack of skills, demand for certified professionals, technology changes and job creation.
The interconnectedness of the solution areas enables
CTU to offer a holistic approach to providing a wide range of products and services to help your business reach its bottom line and improve human capital. It has to make good business sense.
Our solutions and offerings include:
- high end customized instructor-led training
- cloud based training
- recognition for prior learning
- certification and qualification training offerings
- registered learnerships and internships
- short aligned skills development programmes
- consulting services, including assistance with a workplace skills plan and ATR (anual training reports)
- national footprint in South Africa resulting in multiple training and development interventions.
CTU was awarded the South African Microsoft Learning Partner of the Year 2012. By winning this award it is clear that Microsoft recognises CTU as a stretegic partner that has made an acknowledgeable contibution in the ICT learning field. CTU aims to drive other Microsoft technologies and prepare our learners in the use of these technologies.
Skills Training and Development in South Africa has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.