Why CasePoint from UXC Eclipse?
CasePoint is a Case Management Solution that combines the best customer relationship management (CRM) software with purpose-built functionality to deliver complete case management.
Delivered by UXC Eclipse and built on the proven architecture of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, CasePoint offers case capture, categorisation, processing, management and reporting using comprehensive workflow that tracks, escalates and resolves issues quickly and easily.
CasePoint eliminates paper-based processes and replaces them with best-practice workflow. CasePoint not only consolidates past and ongoing complaints and issues, it adds your unique business rules to automated workflows so your contacts get what they need and ensures your team systemically manages each case from creation to closure.
CasePoint provides organisation-wide standardised and proven processes:
• Enquiry Management
• Case Assessment
• Complaint Management
• Investigations & Outcomes
• Compliance, Monitoring, Interviews & Conditions
• Enforcement & Outcomes
• Penalties & Prosecutions
• Outcome Notification
• External referral of cases to a panel, board or committee
The key benefits of CasePoint:
• Consolidated view and shared data across the organisation – A Single Source of Truth
• Configurable to meet your business requirements and processes
• Organisation wide standardised and proven processes
• Receive cases and communicate via multiple channels
• Systemic Issue identification and Root Cause analysis
• Standardised document templates and mail merge
• Secure data with CasePoint’s role based security engine
• Case management with workflow rules, escalation triggers, case history, categorisation and audit trail
• Pre-built, standard reports, plans and workload monitoring
• Integration into external systems and data sources
CasePoint is a customised solution developed and delivered by UXC Eclipse, a Gold Certified Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner.
For more information visit our website.
CasePoint: Case Management solution built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.