In today’s financial environment, speed to business is core to enable success. High value, high volume transactions and the ability to perform these transactions correctly and swiftly while adequately managing risk, is fundamental to the success of FSI organisations.
Kiandra IT teamed with FinSuite to provide a fast, automated way of creating the mandatory and complex, corporate entity relationship models (or corporate family trees) required by FSI organisations to make key decisions regarding the approval of transactions.
The solution, the Corporate Family Tree (CFT) application, distils hundreds of pages of documentation into an interactive diagrammatical model of the data, that is aesthetically appealing, easy to understand and can be modified in real time.
Kiandra’s solution can either be deployed on the full Microsoft Server stack (including Windows Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2008 R2) as a private cloud deployment, or as a ‘set and forget’ fully managed Azure solution that can rapidly scale to instantly meet user demand. By harnessing the deep feature-set of the .NET 4 framework, Kiandra delivered a tactile-like experience on any device – including tablets, Windows PCs and Windows Phone 7.
The CFT delivers an abundance of business benefits to organisations, including:
- End-to-end financial review time savings of over 80%
- A massive 99.972% time saving in producing the financial relationship models
- Accurate relationship diagrams, substantially cutting the time taken to analyse the information
- Enhanced, rapid and prudent decision making resulting from robust understanding of the relationship between various entities
- Improved ROI – users can access the CFT at a low cost per month, all that is required is a device with an Internet connection and access to the program
- A zero installation footprint, the application can be accessed by any web browser, without the need to install software
- Centralised access control and hosting allows FinSuite to self-manage license usage and virtually eliminates piracy.
ANZ bank purchased 620 licenses within 24 hours of the application’s launch and strongly endorses the significant business impact and usability provided by the solution.
Corporate Family Tree has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.