The EBS-Plus SQL Action Pack is a vital tool which simplifies maintaining and backing up SQL databases. Its user-friendly interface acts as a control panel to your SQL databases, allowing you to perform many functions including:
• Copying Live data to a Test company - with a simple push of a button, you can copy live data to test, rename the test company and remove user access if required - while other users continue to work within the system. Test companies are used for many reasons including training, test transactions and interim accounts.
• Performing a manual backup at any time - This is recommended prior to any major update process to give you extra peace of mind should something go wrong.
• Checking which user/computer is active and what database they have in use from your desktop.
• Disconnecting users from an SQL database.
• Tracking each process run through a recorded audit log. This allows you to check backup history and job status, who ran the process and when.
• Integrating seamlessly with Microsoft SQL, it can also be configured to run any SQL processes that may be required.
• Running custom processes created for your organization For example, that allows you to create a payroll master file extract or update your data from an external file at the push of a button.
EBS-Plus SQL Action Pack has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.