eSavvy HR Case Management for Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a great solution which can help companies to keep a record of all HR interactions with staff, and to clarify common human resources issues. It enables the organisation to understand broad trends, manage individual cases, make connections between cases, and ensures a more holistic and transparent approach to human resources management and reporting.
The key features and capabilities of the solution include:
- Capture of critical employee data, including demographic data on every interaction (including cost centre, award classification etc);
- Reporting capability identifying emerging trends and issues across divisions to individual cost centres;
- Key mandatory data fields with risk weighting functionality;
- Standardised three tier classification structure for all cases;
- Full file and information sharing among HR staff for effective, timely and transparent case management;
- Comprehensive tracking and reporting on all cases and assigned activities from start to finish;
- Ability to attach files, negating the need to retain hard copy documentation;
- Ability to track and monitor individual and group workloads;
- Creation of a workforce governance knowledge base with related policy frameworks aligned to the case classification structure to ensure consistent corporate governance;
- Comprehensive search functionality on all case records;
- Comprehensive management reports with automated real time updates;
- Full Microsoft Outlook/Exchange integration with email and calendar links with all case activities;
- Project Management tracking and reporting functionality.
Customers who deployed the solution have reported the following key benefits:
- Improvement in people management across their organisation, increasing morale and employee engagement and reducing time spent managing issues as well as turnover;
- Increased cohesion between various services workforce groups;
- An infrastructure which enabled tracking and trending of all people management issues across the organisation, providing full visibility into the organisation’s pulse;
- Significant reduction and reliance on office consumables (such as printer toner and paper) through electronic file and data management, reducing their carbon footprint;
- A noticeable cultural change in people management towards proactive business partnering solution
HR Case Management Solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.