i5 Records Management Solutions for SharePoint has developed Records Management software solutions based on the Microsoft technology platform. Our objective is to leverage the ease of use of Microsoft SharePoint, to enable organisations to meet their compliance
and organisational record keeping requirements, quickly and easily.
i5 extends Microsoft SharePoint to provide Records Management capability for Australian standards, and requires no additional training as it presents the information in a user-friendly format, whilst
adding full Physical records management and advanced enterprise features to provide a much more extensive solution.
Customers to date, have enjoyed the following benefits:
- Records management compliance on Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS) - i5 software extends MOSS to provide records management functionality, built to International and Australian Regulatory requirements NAA, ISO 15489;
- Physical Records Management - i5 provides Physical records management features built to Australian Regulatory requirements;
- Advanced Workflow - i5 provides visual drag and drop workflow capability to manage records management schedules and document flow. Organisations can create workflow and routing applications on top of their records management repository;
- Advance Reporting - i5 provides rich reporting of usage trends and content growth. Records Managers and IT can obtain valuable insight into EDRMS usage;
- Auditing - i5 provides full auditing of events in the EDRMS allowing organizations to easily report on who has access what and when;
- Built for large enterprise scale deployments;
- Easier to use;
- Provides integration with third party repositories allowing hybrid solutions to be built.
I5 Records Management Solutions for SharePoint has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.